Saturday, September 22, 2007

NOW THIS IS WHAT I MOVED HERE FOR...**

I moved here excepting all wierd freaky fundie whacky godbothering craziness to ensue. But till now ..nothin' zip. Its like I'm surrounded by normal people and Americans. The tourist brouchure lied.
Very indirect but pure whacky shit. I know a woman who had to give up her beautiful cat because when her landlord saw it on Monday freaked and told her Black Cats are Evil and Satanic. So it was either she move out or the cat. I know what my choice would be via a headbutt and plastering big posters of black cats all through the house on my way out.
Oh and all dogs are Satans sooky lie about the inferno chewing pine cones minions apparently.

PURE EVAL...i tells ya


SATAN'S SNORGLER

**actually I'm really, REALLY glad I haven't had to deal with any over the top freak weasels, I wouldn't handle it well.