Wednesday, May 13, 2009

LEAST IT GIVES MY MATERNAL INSTINCTS A OCCASIONAL TURN ABOUT THE ROOM


Two new foster pups that were found after some utter bastard threw them into a dumpster.
You are too stupid, too macho, too unthinking to get your animal fixed so then it has offspring which you don't want and can't look after, so what do you do?
Throw them in a bin to die slowly. What mental processes does that require?
Not even leave them in a box in front of a vets, store or house to be found and looked after.
Not even have the balls to kill them quickly.
(I can deal with if that is the only option..which it never is but I'd rather they died painlessly as possible)
I generally believe decent people outweigh the wankers, sometimes though it seems to be a close thing.

Meet Salt and Peppa, two squirmy pooping machines.



Not my idea to call them that but every time I say their names I am driven, nay compelled to sass about the room singing 'Push It'