Friday, May 01, 2009

END OF TEH GAME


I sometimes think people whose work you admire should be kept in little boxes so they cannot spoil the illusion that they may be somebody you would like to have dinner with and keep reading/watching/listening to and not be total utter wankers.

Orson you just fell into the total utter wanker category. I knew you were a Morman, and was trying not to hold that against you. But this waffle goes beyond burning stupid.

Laws against homosexual behavior should remain on the books…to be used when necessary to send a clear message that those who flagrantly violate society’s regulation of sexual behavior cannot be permitted to remain as acceptable, equal citizens.

I will act to destroy that government and bring it down, so it can be replaced with a government that will respect and support marriage, and help me raise my children in a society where they will expect to marry in their turn.

Blah blah blah....

Now I just hope Michael Marshall Smith, Charles DeLint or Iain M Banks aren't be shown to be baby eating republicans...
I'll run out of things to read.