Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Boy Is Back In Town

The Obster is back safe, sound and jetlagged from his work trip. YAY. Lucky bugger got to see Antony and Cleopatra at The Globe and Avenue Q in London, run literally through the streets of Atlanta for hours in the middle of the night to get the money I wired him, catch up with friends and rello's in LA and probably got some work done aswell.
I mentioned presents but then retracted with I have enough crap to pack but if you are anywhere near Trader Joes in LA then I have a mission. He came through as I suspected.


Avenue Q bag and T-shirt, though sadly "Ready Normal People" was not a choice. I say we make one.
Chocolate (low fat..whew) Meringues from Trader Joes. Very good though not as yummy as thier Cappacino ones. I remember before passing out from a suger spike we consumed a tub of them on a flight back from LA once...
Chocolate Covered Cranberries. You haven't lived if you haven't tried these. Truely they are a masterly work. I think there are several packets which if they last we will share, but don't wait too long.


ohh and this
Mine All Mine, well it will be when Ob finishes reading it....

don't