Thursday, December 08, 2005

EXTREMES....or what am i getting myself into for?

I put a weather/time bar at the bottom of the page. One for Sydney and one for Flagstaff.
The Sydney time is out by 15 minutes, not sure about the Seppo one.

Sydney- 5:45pm 102F/39C
Flagstaff- 11pm 16F/-9C

Oh My God
See, i can live in 39C heat. Today has been hot but i like it. Ok i'm not working like a navvy on the Sandy Hollow Line but i happily coping.
-9C on the other hand.... -9C people!!!....come on, its unnatural. Wrong and unnatural.
I'm definalty a candidate for SAD. I'm sitting in 39C heat and i still want to slash my wrists just reading -9C.

Its all a learning experience,
Its all a learning experience, Its all a learning experience, Its all a learning experience, Its all a learning experience, Its all a learning experience...
;)